Account Management and Marketing Summer Internship Position
This is a unique opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual with an interest and passion for working in a growing company and getting involved in all aspects of business, in particular sales, account management and product development. A great opportunity to make your mark on the business – as a small team, everyone’s opinion and drive to succeed counts. You won’t be a small cog in a big machine. The role is varied - requiring a mix of creative thinking, interpersonal skills, organisation and technical ability. With a number of exciting projects lined up, you will play a key role in developing creative solutions from conception to completion, so it is a great time to be joining the company. You will be working closely with the co-founders and the product team to grow a brand that everyone loves.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Account Management - managing new and existing relationships with companies.
- Creating a wholesale strategy and taking ownership for its success.
- Marketing support, including photoshoots, social media campaigns and building relationships with influencers and magazines.
- Project Management of new exciting product ranges.
- End to end product development, including designing new range, writing product text, helping to price products, testing with customers and product production.
- Preferably a graduate with a bachelor's degree.
- Relevant work experience gained in an internship and/or post-graduation employment would be an advantage.
- Some commercial experience would also be a bonus, but not a prerequisite.
- Confident, energetic and passionate.
- History of achievement in work and personal life.
- Out of the box thinking and problem solver.
- Self-motivated and happy to get stuck into any task.
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up.
- Commandeer your own strategy and time.
- Friendly and collaborative culture.
- Competitive salary.
- Work closely with the co-founders.
- Learn and develop a wide range of business skills.
- Have a lot of fun!
If you are interested then please send over a CV to email@example.com and 200 words on why we should recruit you.